Big fat premiere

Ok so I'm about to purchase the domain name for the MCTV wesbite.  And then in the next week or two I'm going to buy a DATV member ship and the show should be premiering.  Very scary times.

Re: Big fat premiere

So I've bought the domain name of the MCTV website.  I need to do a bit of work to it but it's mostly where I want it to be.  The forums are hosted there too.  That's kind of neat.  Well it'd be cooler if more than myself, Balzak and DeathAdder used them lol.  I guess it's a tight knit community.

I gave the first episode its final look over and it's looking legit.  I just need to render the Youtube and DATV versions of it, buy the DATV membership and I'm good to go.

Re: Big fat premiere

Death Adder
Yeah, these Mondo Cool casuals need to step up their game and get on me and Balzak's level!

I remember that we use to have the occasional m15Granger and that guy who collects Neo Geo step in to the Mondo Cool forum arena.

Re: Big fat premiere

m15 Granger shows up to something every three or four years.  Real mysterious dude.

Re: Big fat premiere

My first episode of MCTV premiers on DATV next week.  Here's the airing schedule.
4/18 12AM 4/20 12am 4/23 2:30am.  These times are Eastern.

Here's a link to their ustream page.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/datv-live1

I'm going to be watching it live on DATV on a God damn television.  Perhaps we can all go in the Ustream chat room and shoot the shit?

Re: Big fat premiere

Kazlab208
Oh damn. I'm going to mark this day on my calendar so I don't forget. So I guess it will be 9 PM PST on the 18th for me then. You better be in the chat too Jerry and Deathadder. Maybe you should announce this as an upcoming live show on social media so we can remind the world about the return of MCTV on the airwaves. Just like you used to for live MCC.

Re: Big fat premiere

Kazlab208
Is the 4/18 going to be midnight on Sunday night or Monday night? So to me, is it going to be Sunday or Monday at 9 PM PST?

Re: Big fat premiere

Death Adder
I was just going to drive up to Dayton with a trunk full of Faygo Red Pop 2 liters and watch it on the couch with you Jerry, but I guess this stream will be fine.

Sounds like the very start of "Monday morning" and 9:00pm Sunday night for crazy old Balzak Cali time. Although, I might be mistaken.

Re: Big fat premiere

Kazlab208
Hell yeah. We got another audience member in the ring which now brings it to 3. Hopefully we can try to make it to a double digit number. That way, we can make an all time viewer number record.

Re: Big fat premiere

Kazlab208
Well only me, Jerry, Deathadder, and Mechamenece showed up so starting with 4 viewers was not that bad. Hopefully, we can go to the double digits by episode 2.

Sadly UStream did not have a Roku app. So I had to use my tablet to watch and my computer to participate in the chat.

Well can't wait for episode 2.

Re: Big fat premiere

REally glad you guys made it.

Re: Big fat premiere

Kazlab208
So how are you going to complete the top 10 greatest consoles of all time now? Asking since you said in the latest VAG that you want to forget about the previous season of MCTV.