Christmas Gifts of 2016

Kazlab208
So did anybody get anything sweet for Christmas this year? I got a couple gift cards but the prize that I aquired this year was a headset.

Now I have the abliltiy to talk with random internet strangers through my natural voice instead of just text all the time.

Re: Christmas Gifts of 2016

Death Adder
That's cool, I got a headset too, I just picked out the cheapest one in the 5 star ratings, figured it wouldn't hurt to have one. A few other thingamabobs, but video game related things I got Forza Horizon 2 since I've kind of had a boner for racing games as of late, and a wired 360 controller for my Steam shit and playing my sweet GBA roms on my laptop.
You never go ass to mouth.