Collecting for a series

We all know I collect Metal Gear.  I am kind of collecting Bomberman games because I seriously can't get enough fucking Bomberman.  What about you classy gents?

Re: Collecting for a series

Balzak802
My big one that I am going to finish hopefully in a few years are all the main Final Fantasy games released on a Sony device. I just imported Final Fantasy 3 for the PSP from Japan for $52 and it was worth it. I only have Final Fantasy I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,X,XI,&XII but will buy the rest of them one day.

Re: Collecting for a series

78strider
Im replying to this threadlike 20 years later. I like to collect Metal Slug and Castlevania games. I also like to collect Teenage muntant Ninja Turtles games.