E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Kazlab208
E3 starts tomorrow and was wondering if this will bring more fodder for another Mondocoolcast? Last year's was pretty good with it being four hours long.

I am hoping that Sega announces a Shenmue HD collection in one of the 27 announcements they will be making at E3 this year. Also, I know you might be dreading the PS4.5 Jerry since you just bought your PS4 a couple months ago. That announcement could be used to complain about something.

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Death Adder
I've tried my best not to bother you Jerry, with you running your Mondo Cool Empire in your Terror Dome located 300 miles under the streets of Dayton, but if you don't release an E3 related podcast by the end of June. Ima flipin lose it dood!!! srsly!!! Even though I've been spoiled with the solo segments as of late, it would be cool to have Mecha or TDB chime in on the madness.

But I got on the forum to mainly ask you, my camera I use for YouTubin' is showing the first signs of crapping out I believe. It's basically a Samsung version of a Flip camera. I know you did a lot of research on camera's for your MCTV. Can you recommend a couple of decent $100 or less cameras that would be easy to use and good quality?

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

I honestly don't have any suggestions for a new camera.  All my research went into DSLRs because they're versatile and high quality and all that jazz.  Don't know shit about the $100 range cameras.  I'm sure there's a guide out there, watch some youtubes.

Just saw the Xboner slim.  Bro how burned do you feel buying the Bone right before the Slim boner announcement?  I'm a little miffed I didn't wait longer on the ps4.  Fucking MGS5!

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Death Adder
Honestly I'm not that bummed, appearance wise (which is meaningless, but thought I'd throw it in) I've always preferred the fat versions of consoles. Spec wise I know the slim will have 4K video, but don't even know how all of that is suppose to work, don't you need a 4K TV or something? I wasn't sure if they said it came with a 2TB hard drive or if it was upgradeable to one, if it comes with one, that would bug me the most.

I hear you with Metal Gear Solid 5, although for me it was Fallout 4, that was the main reason I stepped in to the "current-gen", otherwise I probably could have easily waited another year playing my sweet beautiful PS3.

But nah, if anything I'm just bummed by the way both companies released a new console after 3 years, it's mind boggling.

I still have to check out Sony's E3 gimmicks and I'm really curious to see Nintendo's latest pile of shit.

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Kazlab208
Don't worry Deathadder, you are not alone. I know it is going to burn me later on but I'm buying a PS4 tomorrow even though I know a new one is going to come out soon. Reason being, too much good stuff, especially The Last Guardian with an October release date, got announced yesterday. Plus there is a huge list of games that I want to play now that are already on the cheap.

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Death Adder
That's awesome man. Yeah, it's hard to sit around and wait for Sony or Microsoft to plot their next evil move when you just want to play some damn gamez, can't say I blame ya. You should link up your PS4 to a YouTube account for sharing game footage.

I don't know much about The Last Guardian other than every time I see that giant dog-bird critter, I get really happy inside.

Saw some of the new Zelda footage tonight, looks pretty sweet.

Re: E3 2016 Mondocoolcast?

Kazlab208
Probably going to be linking my Youtube account to my PS4 when I get it tomorrow. I would probably like to upload some PS VR videos if I ever end up getting it.

Last Guardian could be hit or miss for some people with me being no exception. Reason I am saying this is because I loved Shadow of the Colossus but hated Ico. So this game could be either good or bad either way but I am still hyped for it.

Finally, that Zelda does seem pretty sweet. Too bad I will not play it since I will never own a Wii U and do not have any plans at all on purchasing Nintendo's next console. Also was even less motivated in purchasing any Nintendo device with NIntendo only having 1 Zelda game and 2 Pokemon games as their whole E3 presentation. Looks like they are completely dropping the Wii U now with new game announcements absent this year.