E3 2017

Death Adder
I don't think there is going to be any Death Adder E3 coverage in audio format Balzak, but I started an old school thread here.

XBOX One X is 500 bucks, seems like a pretty big fail on their part both in price and in name but it is suppose to be 43% more powerful than the Pro according to some dude.

Looking forward to Life is Strange 2, Code Vein, and Cuphead. And OG XBOX games are now backwards compatible like the 360 games. Other than that, another lack luster E3 for me.

I'll keep an eye out for Sony and Nintendo's stuff, I always like how Reggie makes it seem like the latest Nintendo gimmick is a must have, and you're a retard if you don't want it, he is very good at that.

Re: E3 2017

Oh that's cool I can play original Xbox games on it.  I'd give a shit if it was 100% backwards compatible and might even buy the fucking thing so that I can have one system to play all my Xbox games on.  That would be kinda neat.

Saw a video for a new Dragon Ball game that looks like something I would buy.  It's not the weird over the shoulder 3D flying shit that I'm sick of.  Just a cool 2D fightan game with Goku n shit.  So far that's the most exciting thing.

Re: E3 2017

Kazlab208
well no Shenmue at all in the Sony conference so kind of disappointed. Maybe we might get an HD remaster at the Sony Conference in December.

Also, Shadow of the Colocsus remaster for the PS4 looks sweet. Only game I saw that is a Day One purchase.

Re: E3 2017

Death Adder
Yeah 2D Goku throwing fireballs could be cool. I can't believe they are doing another HD Shadow of the Colossus remaster, I had the remaster on the PS3 and only ever beat 2 or 3 of the Colossus, there was some near impossible jump I had to make and if you fell down it took like 15 minutes to get back to that same spot, so I shelved it.

Spider-Man and God of War look cool, I know Spider-Man at least isn't coming out till 2018.

Playing catch up on Nintendo's now, Mario's new gimmick is something with hats, probably a great game though. Paid Zelda DLC which some tendo fan boys will probably burn down a village about. I hope the Switch does well.

I kind of want a 2DS since they are cheap af, but that is probably just because getting new toys is always fun.

Re: E3 2017

The only other things I saw this year that I really got excited about were Nintendo related.  Definitely want a Switch even more now.  Mario looks cool, Metroid 4 will hopefully be cool, the Metroid on 3ds looks cool.  Maybe someone will buy me a Switch for Christmas.  Who knows.

Re: E3 2017

Death Adder

I'm really digging that neon pink/neon green Splatoon edition, I'm sure there will be a million collector editions to come.

I might be able to talk the women in to one whenever the next Mario Party comes out. I do admire Nintendo's whole "fuck grayfix, have fun" mentality.

Oh that guy who always cuts together the awkwardness of video game shows has a E3 2017 version now. I can't remember which show it was, but the one with Joel McHale trolling Doritos King was amazing.

Also, since I'm here, Critical Failure is looking to record another Monster Cast with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ-XcWCDfmE&t=88s

Re: E3 2017

Well tell him I'm down.  We'll have to coordinate.  He can hit me up on the skypes.

Re: E3 2017

Kazlab208
Also, since I'm here, Critical Failure is looking to record another Monster Cast with you.

If this last part actually happens, then I don't know how many buckets I'll cum.

Re: E3 2017

Death Adder
I've only got CF's YT channel, I don't have his Skype or anything, but I'm sure your paths will cross at some point this summer. I agree with Balzak, multiple buckets to scoop up endless gallons of cum off of the floor will be required. You and CF always had great chemistry, it's like a hip hop and rock n roll team up, or some such nonsense!

I've been poking around the MCC website a little bit instead of just instantly looking for the newest podcast or forum post, and who in the heck is Chip Dailey? It sounds like a name you might have made up but there is a post about Dark Souls, so it might also be The Devil Burning I feel.

I picked up a couple of Steam sale games, I plugged a HDMI cable in to my TV and then plugged a 360 controller in to my laptop to trick myself in to thinking I was playing a sweet console game. It was not a bad method. Feet up > hunched over laptop

Re: E3 2017

Kazlab208
Hey. Deathadder and Jerry! Check your Skypes. You will fine something that needs both of your attensions when you have the time.

Re: E3 2017

Death Adder
Hey Balzak, I tried to send you a response on Skype but Skype was acting dank. I did DL your audio comment and music file, glad you had a good time! I'll try to make another podcast in Aug or Sept, my RL adventures have been pretty low tier and I haven't really played any games worth mentioning in a minute, but I should have enough to talk about by then.

I'd harass JT for a new episode but I am assuming he is building a 20 foot thick wall for his new man cave.

CF is still spitting out weekly podcast, the guy is a super freak or something, the man has a passion for DOS.

I really should get a social media thing to bullshit with you guys more often.....

Re: E3 2017

Kazlab208
Glad you got it. Yeah, I could wait for another podcast in August or September for another episode. Just wanted you to listen to my comment before you actually went on your trip.

Also Jerry, check your Skype. I left you an audio comment as well.

Re: E3 2017

Chip Daily was one of TDBs friends that used to post on the site.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.