GOD HAS RETURNED

Death Adder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIscDiZ78y4

How fucking happy are you right now?

Re: GOD HAS RETURNED

I was blown away.  Even though it's just a clip show I'm excited as fuck to see what comes next.

Re: GOD HAS RETURNED

Death Adder
Is the greatest video game podcast in the history of human civilization going to try to reach out to the greatest video game show in the history of human civilization once again? Once the smoke clears anyways. Man, I really thought BitHead1000 was pulling another goof on every body, but then I got a good look at the kid's face.

Re: GOD HAS RETURNED

What's truly remarkable is his wife is from somewhere in South America.  His DNA took a shit all over her DNA and spat out a redhead.  No questions about paternity with that macho son of a bitch.