Gaming Setup

Kazlab208
Just want to do this to keep track of how my gaming setup changes over the years. Other people can also post their setup as well.

Anyways, I finally finished installing 500 GB hard drives to both my PS2 and Xbox today. So my setup as of now starts out with these two systems and this small TV. Will upgrade to a better TV when I get my PS4.

Re: Gaming Setup

Death Adder

Bizzaro Balzak, is that you?!

I wasn't sure if this video game set up was from today or over the years, but since you have an OG XBOX in your picture, here is one I took of my set up back when I was rockin the OG XBOX (pic circa 2004-2006ish?).

I also have some pics from over the years of my consoles and games before I eBayed them or what not, if you are interested, kind of a nice stroll down memory lane.

Re: Gaming Setup

Death Adder
Woops, I made that picture a little bit TOO BIG, but I guess at least you can really see the detail? Also, that poster with the butts, was made by one of my slutty female friends back then, I didn't personally glue a bunch of asses to a poster board, for the record....................also, I've been drinking a lot of coffee today.

Re: Gaming Setup

Fucking nice.  It'll grow faster and in ways you won't be able to predict.  I'll see if I can't dig up some pictures of what my set up looked like in the past.  I love looking back at that kind of stuff.

Here's some shots from various points in the past.

Re: Gaming Setup

If I was brave I would post my porn collage I made when I was 12 from adult video catalogs I found in my Dads office.

Re: Gaming Setup

Kazlab208
Didn't you talk about that collage years ago on MCC about being worried somebody would find it one day. Also, what was that doing in your Dad's office? Shouldn't you have hidden it between your mattress like any sane person would do?

Also nice setups you guys posted. Hopefully mine will grow to be as big as those over the years since I am starting all over again.

Re: Gaming Setup

They were my Dads porn catalogs that I swiped from his office.  Probably hidden and forgotten about.

Re: Gaming Setup

Kazlab208
Oh man. Hope you never have to have that awkward conversation if your Dad rediscovers those in plain view.

Re: Gaming Setup

Death Adder

Old skool porn could def be a new thread lol. Here is another one, I believe it is from 2000, right before trading it in to some game store. <= dumb ass move

*Note the Bomberman 64, I hope that gives me a little bit more street cred with you JT.

Re: Gaming Setup

Death Adder

One final one for the evening, this one is probably from 1996ish I'd assume, and I think it's entire purpose was "hey look I own shit, let's take a picture because it's 1996 and what the fuck else is there to do". Analog shits are for casuals.

Re: Gaming Setup

Did you enjoy Soviet Strike?  I haven't played any of the games in the series except for Future Cop LAPD which I found out started life as Future Strike but was later changed into Future Cop LAPD.  Upon hearing this I want to at least try Desert, Jungle and Urban Strike out on the Genesis.  Might make it into a MCTV season 3 or 4 episode.

Re: Gaming Setup

Death Adder
I had played a couple of the Genesis ones back in the day, which is why I got Soviet Strike on the PS1, it's been a long time but I remember it being a lot of fun. It's mostly about blowing up bases and rescuing hostages with a crane that drops from your helicopter. I remember a lot of the fun for me was strategically trying to find the best route to get so a area.

Re: Gaming Setup

I'm actually going to get up off my ass and go to a used game store and see if I can find any of the Strike games for $5 or less.  I have truly been spoiled by garage sales though and can't stand to pay more than the tiniest of pittance for a game.

Re: Gaming Setup

Kazlab208
This post was updated on .
I guess it is time to update this page after one year, two months, and two weeks since my last post.

I finally decided on this setup after one and a half weeks of tampering with different ways I could set everything up.

Been enjoying the piss out of the PS4 Pro. I will be able to take full advantage of this system with Final Fantasy 15 on the 29th. It will be my first PS4 game that has Pro enhancements. Hopefully the actual game will not suck in the end.

Re: Gaming Setup

Death Adder
Niiiiice! I like the Balzak Battlestation with all of the computer monitors and tablets. I was watching a guy play the FF15 demo on twitch a few days ago, the game looks fucking beautiful graphically and the combat was very action filled, no turn based stuff at all from what I saw, I even might pick it up someday.

Re: Gaming Setup

Ah shit I will have to check out the FF15 demo.  The trailers look kind of cool.  I keep giving Final Fantasy another chance maybe this time I'll enjoy it.

Re: Gaming Setup

In the next few months I'll be moving and building a game zone from the ground up.  Exciting times.  cna't wait to post pictures of it.

Re: Gaming Setup

Death Adder
Jerry T:

Looking forward to the Terror Dome 2 being built. Here is a gift I give to you and the Mondo Cool Universe. If you haven't see this yet, this will be your new favorite channel on YouTube. TG256

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Mo1XOMymc

Balzak:

I know you are curious about Sleeping Dogs, I started playing it, compared to the other "GTA clones" in Watch Dogs and Saints Row 4 that I played earlier this year, Sleeping Dogs blows them out of the water, so much Asian.

To all:

Have you guys been watching Retro Gamer 3's stuff lately? I can't tell if he is trolling or just a genuine piece of shit, but I almost enjoy his levels of insane douche baggery these days.

Re: Gaming Setup

This post was updated on .
yeah I've seen that channel before.  TheDevilBurning showed it to me.  Genuine mental illness.

And Yeah RetroGamer3 might be a genius troll. I have a hard time believing anyone can be that big of a fuck knuckle on accident.