Is the PS2 considered retro now?

Balzak802
Since the PS4 was announced a couple days ago, does that mean that the PS2 is considered a retro console now? Especially since PS2 production ceased completely worldwide back in January and that the PS2 is now officially two console generations old now.

Re: Is the PS2 considered retro now?

You know I was thinking about this the other day myself.  I know I said my personal guideline was two generations old and it's retro and it doesn't really seem to fit quite yet.  Technically the next Gen started with the Wii U and the PS3, 360 and Wii are all now the last generation.  I guess it's more of a grey area.  Perhaps the line for retro should be the 2D to 3D split?  OR maybe the entire situation is just pointless nit picking.  :D

Re: Is the PS2 considered retro now?

Death Adder
PS3 is my favorite retro console, trolololololololololol. Dude, Jerry you got to make another MCC and let us know your every waking thought on the new PS4........and I had guess on Metal Gear too, if you have to :)

*jumps in Troll-mobile and speeds away*

Re: Is the PS2 considered retro now?

Death Adder are you following the Twitter or the Facebook?  I just might fire up the podcasting gear RIGHT FUCKING NOW and crank out a new MCC but you won't know about it because you don't twitter or facebook.

Re: Is the PS2 considered retro now?

Death Adder
Facebook is boring and Twitter is gay, YouTube or GTFO.

Re: Is the PS2 considered retro now?

Well I a made a new ep last night.  You would know if you facebooked and tweetered.  Geez man.  Will be posting it to the site some time soon.