Jerry Terrifying VS PE Rematch

Death Adder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzSoZm7lK2g

I hope these lean more towards the LULZy side and less towards the creepy side, but I made these creations back in the summer and figured I'd put them in a video before I ended up never doing it.

Re: Jerry Terrifying VS PE Rematch

Death Adder
God damn it, I meant PD

Re: Jerry Terrifying VS PE Rematch

I cry every time I watch it.

Re: Jerry Terrifying VS PE Rematch

Death Adder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LfYVLPc0Tw

Not sure if you saw this one or not, but before I flaked out on it, I started a certain red headed long island legend and a certain super douche who chases after games.

With the insane ease of sharing games from the PS4, I'll probably make some other guys in 2016, I feel like a Mecha Menace is a MUST.
You never go ass to mouth.