Jerry's Shit Shack

Here are some pictures of all my junk.  I like looking at shit like this so naturally I want to share shit like this.

Re: Jerry's Shit Shack

Fuck, I need to take new pictures.  This shit is way out of date.

Re: Jerry's Shit Shack

Balzak802
Are you going to also make a video showing off your collection as it is now. Asking because I just saw your console collection video again from 3 years ago and it looks to be pretty outdated with the collection you mention on the podcast.

Re: Jerry's Shit Shack

I was going to make a new room video a while ago...around the time these pictures were taken.  I'm sure I'll get around to doing that once I get a new PC set up.

Re: Jerry's Shit Shack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK1YC1tvFx0

Here's an updated look at my shit shack.

Re: Jerry's Shit Shack

78strider
The Tower of Power!

Re: Jerry's Shit Shack