MCC 90

Holy fuck.  Ten more episodes to the big 100.  Should I do something special?  I just might if someone else uses this lame as fuck forum.

Re: MCC 90

Death Adder
I am thinking maybe try and aim for a semi-big internets super star for a pre-recorded part of the show, like in the golden old days. Perhaps also a live Skype segment where you take calls, that way you could get in alot of your different co-hosts one on one for a set amount of time, with out it getting all cluster-fucky. THAT, or an ALL NUDE MCC.

Re: MCC 90

Well one of the ideas I had a long ass time ago was having about 15 minutes with each of the more popular guests.  And maybe have an episode 13 twist and have Critical Failure host it.  But I would have had to start working on that months ago.  And I didn't.  So fuck the world.

Re: MCC 90

Death Adder
Well you could always aim for getting that Defunct Games guy on for the BIG 100, he was your first guest if memory serves me correctly, and that would be pretty cool coming full circle. Or perhaps some new blood like Croooooooooooow, he would probably be pretty easy to book on the show and seems to know alot about those videos games you like so damn much.

Re: MCC 90

Well the biggest problem is skype won't fucking work for me at god damn all on a PC.  Which is how you record skype calls.  I'm sure Cyril, the Defunct Games guy, would record the shit for me.  But asking new guests or people I'm not super cool with to do all the work for me would be gay as hell.  Some time soon, probably the next episode we'll have Tubby back on the show.

Re: MCC 90

Balzak802
I was listening to this podcast while going on a four hour walk to the mall on foot.
Ah yes, remember when I used to do this for every episode.
Anyways, glad that you are going to be able to make a return to podcasting in a few months. It would especially be nice to listen to a weekly podcast again since all the podcasts I listen to are not weekly anymore.
Just wondering though, where did you get the money for a new PC? Did you rob a bank?

Re: MCC 90

If I told you I'd have to kill you.  ;)  It's just a matter of buying all the components and putting it together.  But I am pretty bad at doing stuff some times.

Re: MCC 90

Death Adder
Balzak the truth bout the money is, aside from being a Podcast Master, Jared moonlights as Dayton's highest paid Male Escort.

Re: MCC 90

Man that'd be pretty sweet.