Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Kazlab208
The bar for the website has been gone for a good two weeks now. It was the bar that was a shortcut to see posts only about the Podcast, MCTV, the fourms, and Content by Author. Is there any way to fix it? Pictures below details what I am talking about.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Well shit I have no idea why that's not appearing.  I haven't messed with the code of the site in like 5 years so this will be a fun chore to take on when I have time.  I'll see what I can do but do not expect a fast fix.  I may have to find a new template for the old gal.  More than likely its some bullshit google has done to fuck up blogger pages specifically to piss me off.  Thanks for the heads up broham.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Kazlab208
Well it's fixed now. Don't know what happened but good job for fixing it.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Death Adder
I noticed it too, I had posted a link to the latest P.D. video where he talks about fucking his pet hedgehog and said something about you should mention YouTube Heroes in the next MCC, I came back a couple of days later and it said the forum had been suspended or deleted?????

I had figured you were revamping the forum and/or website. But as long as a handful of MCCs show up on this site once a year, there is really no need to change shit on the website.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

I didn't do shit to the website.  It was probably something blogger did that affected the website then was resolved on its own.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

The real question Balzak is why do you look at the website in incognito mode?

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Kazlab208
Various reasons for entertainment purposes.

Well, it's good to know that you did not have to go back to the code to fix things. Would have probably been a nightmare if you had to revamp the website.

Also Deathadder, did you see the troll attempt that was made to everyone's favorite podcast? Link down below.

https://youtu.be/g0jpUJFdxvc

Mondo Cool Forum Gate 2016 has been stressful on all of us. Balzak, for some reason it doesn't let me view links on the forum, it said that 404 Not Found gimmick. What is the troll attempt?

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Kazlab208
Did you highlight the link and copy it to the search bar manually?

Asking since the video speaks for itself.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Death Adder
LOLOLOL OMG, alright it seems to be working now, JT is right words can literally destroy G81, what a women haha. I've done some trolling on Twitch before, the streamers set up so many gimmicks that it's really easy to, but that was classic.

I just came to check the forum and I am greeted with a new MCC, my tender little heart can barely handle all of this excitement.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Death Adder
Anybody give any amount of fucks about the Wii Split or whatever? I can't say I'm overly hyped, I'd still rather get a basic Wii U when it's cheap. But a lot of people on the internet are acting like this is the second coming.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

I'll get one.  Not sure when though.  But I plan on owning all the game consoles.

Re: Missing Shortcut Bar on Website

Death Adder
You will man, n the post apocalyptic world, Jerry's bunker will be like a video game museum.
You never go ass to mouth.