Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
Since I don't want to keep spamming specified topics with miscellaneous banter, I decided to make a topic for such banter. It will be like we are all in our own pub talking about random shit while drinking away.

So here it is. I will start it off by replying to this comment Deathadder made.

Balzak:

I know you are curious about Sleeping Dogs, I started playing it, compared to the other "GTA clones" in Watch Dogs and Saints Row 4 that I played earlier this year, Sleeping Dogs blows them out of the water, so much Asian.

To all:

Have you guys been watching Retro Gamer 3's stuff lately? I can't tell if he is trolling or just a genuine piece of shit, but I almost enjoy his levels of insane douche baggery these days.

Ah yes, Sleeping Dogs. I saw it for $30 on PSN and was thinking about getting it. However, Yakuza Zero comes out next month so I am going to have to hold off on that. It sounds like a definite purchase in the future though from what you are saying.

Damn, Retro Gamer 3 still is making stuff. I am sorry but I never enjoyed watching his content at all except for his short lived welfare gamer aka. GAMING RAPIST series. Only reason for watching that was just because it was so cringe worthy that it was worth seeing.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
Sleeping Dogs was "free" with my Games with Gold, so I am renting the fuck out of it while I can. Only 3 hours in but it's very action packed and it never goes full retard like Saints Row 4, as everyone very well knows, you never go full retard. The physical version is probably $15 online, but I know you are a part of the glorious digital master race now.

Retro Gamer 3 is interesting, because he was sort of riding that wave of popular YouTube video game gods 6 years ago, but has completely been left behind. Like most of those cucks have around 100K-150K SUBS and I think he is around 10K. He has a very unlikable face and voice. But I don't know, at least he is being honest about being scum instead of trying to hide it like other AGG types on YouTube.

and just so this doesn't get lost in the shuffle, this is hands down the best internet of 2016, the girl on the left is the next SSSniperWolf.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFvIhgaFMSm5fprtYIQWr2Q

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Yeah the only reason anyone knows of RetroGamer3 is because Gamester kept acknowledging his existence.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
You are probably right, and if I remember correctly the only reason Gamester became known was because he sent Pete Dorr some fruity Star Wars toys and got a shout out. Man when is the Life Time made for tv movie going to come out about those guys already.

If you look in to the eyes of those TGM256 or whatever "guys" eyes you see so much fear and regret. I bet you Lynn ends up killing Dr. Egg Man at some point.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
Also, super fruit Jimmy Fallon plays with a Switch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TJ7IUNWGl4

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
Oh man, was anybody able to watch more than a minute of this without cringing? Console looks sweet though.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
Haha Fallon is such a hack, but I'm a big Reggie fan it helped out a little.

The Switch has def peaked my interest, I just want to some solid hardware and price details.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
Yeah, hopefully the price is less than $400. A Pokémon Sun and Moon port might be the breaking point for me.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

I predict the Switch comes out at $300 or maybe even $250.  Jimmy Fallon was acting like a huge faggot in that clip.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
My guess is you never watched the tonight show with Jimmy Fallon as host? That is how he always acts, especially when conducting interviews.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
*pours a Mondo Cool Ale*

Fallon is meant for retarded broads in their 20's. Conan O'Brien and Craig Ferguson have really been the only two late night guys who aren't pieces of shit, but Craig is gone and Conan sadly has started to slow down these last couple of years, as much as it pains me to say that.

I think I heard spec-wise that the Nintendo Switch will have around 1 teraflop, which I think the PS4 has 4 teraflops and the XB Scorpio is suppose to have 6 teraflops or some shit, for a frame of reference. These are all facts that I vaguely  remember from some GameSpot video. Don't quote me on it.

So for the Bullshit Zone, first off YouTube King Metro Sonic has now been commenting on all of my videos all of a sudden and every time he leaves a link promoting his shit lol, I find that entertaining for some reason.

And in bizarre news HCG has sent BH1000 a gift to unbox on his channel, as I'm sure you have seen HCG has commented a lot of BH's videos and I remember a video not long ago where HCG said he was going to start shouting out channels with barely any SUBS. So while it's good for BH's channel if he does get a future shoutout, it is going to kind of feel like Superman joining forces with the Legion of Doom. :(

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
I think I botched all of those teraflop numbers, I want that comment stricken from the record! But there is some GameSpot video with a ballpark of the specs that I am too lazy to google.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

The last time I watched the Tonight show I think was when Conan was the host for like one episode just to see it.  before that the last time I watched that shit was probably 15 to 20 years ago.  With the exception of a few shows I do like I've stopped watching tv over 10 years ago.  It's poison.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

yeah I didn't really care for that HCG shit on Bitheads channel.  But you know I can appreciate that the coolest mother fucker on youtube got something cool from someone he likes.  Even if he likes the channel of a HUGE dipshit.  I mean as long as Bithead keeps uploading I'm happy.  He cracks me the fuck up.  totally bummed he never appeared on the MCC.  Would have been the best shit ever.

And Yeah I have seen Metro Sonic posting on your channel.  I think I'm going to go post on his channel that I found him through your channel and see if we can increase his shit posting.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
LOL, to be fair Metro Sonic likes a lot of bad ass stuff, I am scared if I post his name in here, he might google it and find this forum, so that is all I can say.

You lost the BitHead interview, and with how good at talking he is, you would have basically "had a night off" with him as a guest. But maybe you can book Metro Sonic, I'm sure that guy has seen some shit.

Did you see the number of hugs between Rob and HCG on that Christmas Special? No doubt coitus occurred under that desk.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

I beet Rob man fucks his wife while Johnny cries in the corner.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
Hey, Deathadder, do you have Skype? Can you add Me or post yours here if you feel like it? Mine is Kazlab208

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Death Adder
Yeah I'll add you. I mostly just sign on once a season to harass Jerry when I'm bored and want to make fun of Pete Dorr, it has served as a very useful tool for that.

Re: Mondo Cool Pub

Kazlab208
Hey, Deathadder. Check your Skype. Want to ask you something regarding your trip to Japan.