Pete Dorr's Isolation Chamber Tour

Death Adder
The much anticipated Pete Dorr's Game Room Tour in HD!!! Brew yourself up a big pot of coffee and hold on to the edge of your fucking seat!!!

Plastic and Cardboard > Female Flesh

The Fap Tank @ 0:58:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeGrMH5yu3Q

Re: Pete Dorr's Isolation Chamber Tour

Balzak802
I just saw it and damn that room looks completely different than it was 4 years ago. However, I only saw about 2 minutes of it and had to stop after hearing the word collection so many times. Also, how can that video be 1 whole hour? The original one was I think twenty minutes.

Re: Pete Dorr's Isolation Chamber Tour

Death Adder
LOL, yeah I made it about 15 minutes in and then scrolled foward to the pic with the Sonic plushies. His voice puts me to sleep and owning all of that stuff that he didn't work for, just makes me ill. But maybe I'll finish off a bottle of wine and watch the whole thing sometime.

Pete is going to die in that room someday

Re: Pete Dorr's Isolation Chamber Tour

I'm glad it's in HD so I won't miss any of the sadness.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.