Planned MCTV Segments..looking for feedback

Planned MCTV Segments..looking for feedback

So I've got some google documents planning out MCTV.  I'm actually putting shit together and want to have an episode done by the end of the month.  However I just wanted to get some opinions on the proposed segments I have so far.  Which ones are you most interested in?  Which ones do you feel have the most potential for awesome?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OaqE0Bksx2_BUJOZWhbMgy3zig13g4eF3DtqLQ-RVbg/edit?usp=sharing

Re: Planned MCTV Segments..looking for feedback

Death Adder
"Just The Tip" & "Faces of Death" sound entertaining, but they also will probably be some of the shorter segments I would assume, which may be a good or bad thing. "Polling Gamers/Word on The Street" & "Trivia Time" sound like they'd be fucking awesome if you were to catch the right dude-bros.....also I am picturing you dressed up in an all denim suit like how Jay Leno (that soul-less fuck) would do on Jay Walking. Also, "Casual Discussion of Movies/Games/Aminu" could be a cool segment to play a couple of minutes before the credits start to roll and then continue to play as the credits are rolling. You know just you and a dude or 2 sipping on a beer BSing it away, since you are good at BSing and one long-winded mother clucker. I would also assume every episode would contain at least 1 video game review....to keep shit legit.

Hope the feed back helps.

Re: Planned MCTV Segments..looking for feedback

Having the segment play through the credits is a pretty good idea.  Would make shit look like REAL TV.

Re: Planned MCTV Segments..looking for feedback

Jack
Is it a cop out to say they all sound good, because that's my answer