PlayStation Experience 2016

Kazlab208
Let's face it, hands down best game that stole the show today.

https://youtu.be/PPrsTQIVoXE

I think we found our Official Mondo Cool Online game Jerry.

Re: PlayStation Experience 2016

Yeah no shit bro.  I asked my girlfriend if it's sad that the game I'm most hyped about for the PS4 is a 20 year old port of a frisbee game.

Re: PlayStation Experience 2016

Death Adder
How can you say such a thing when this year we got Farm Simulator 17.

Did you ever pop in that Farm Simulator game for the 360? I'd love a very frustrated and angry Let's Play of it from Jerry T.

Re: PlayStation Experience 2016

Kazlab208
Oh damn, I found out Farming Simulator 17 is on PS4. However, I might just go for Stardew Valley for my farming simluator. Mostly becasue it is cheaper.

Re: PlayStation Experience 2016

Death Adder
I don't know, that Stardew Valley game looks pretty painful too. I've got to at least be able to kill a wood elf or run over a hooker for it to be a video game. I saw in the comments of some youtube video people arguing about the differences in Farm Simulator games.....apparently people really do play it. I'd spend 5 dollars on it, but not 40.

Re: PlayStation Experience 2016

Kazlab208
I'm also in the same boat in wondering why people enjoy those farming games. However, I do remember enjoying Harvest Moon 64 back in the day. New farming similuator games though baffle me. At least in Harvest Moon you had to go around and plant and collect produce yourself. Why would I want to drive a slow moving tractor through crops for half an hour?

Re: PlayStation Experience 2016

I tried it for a few minutes to test the 360 when I first got it.  I couldnt figure out how to hitch the trailer to the tractor so I just tried to do sick jumps instead.  I got like 3 feet of air.  It was pretty fucking cool.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.