Sega Game Tester Training Video 1996

Death Adder
This seems like something that would be right up the Mondo Cool alley, a Sega video game tester training video. How cool would it have be to have been a 20 something grungy piece of shit playing Sega games for a living in 1996?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTHghq6DNBE

Re: Sega Game Tester Training Video 1996

Mecha Menace just linked this to me the other day.  Good watch.

I have a question for you thats unrelated.  Should I release videos as I make them on the JerryTerrifying channel and then later when the MCTV episode is finished release it on the JT and MMCX channel?  I think I want to do it that way.  Would appreciate feed back.

Re: Sega Game Tester Training Video 1996

Death Adder
If you mean like you just filmed "Segment A" that is going in to "Segment A-C" which will make up an episode of Mondo Cool TV. Then yeah, that would be cool.

And the more video uploads mean the more likely YouTube will show it to your SUBS, since sometimes new uploads fall through the cracks.

Re: Sega Game Tester Training Video 1996

Kazlab208
I would vote on just releasing out one finished product on the MMCX channel. That way, I could treat it like a TV show and watch one 30 minute episode at a time.

Personally, I would just want to consume one episode of material I never seen before instead of having to watch the full episode with having to sit through segments I already saw.

Also, can you provide a link to the MMCX channel. I cannot seem to find it when I just type in MMCX to the Youtube URL.

Re: Sega Game Tester Training Video 1996

Death Adder
Damn it Balzak, you are going to start a civil war among the Mondo Coolmmunity!

Also, I did my quarterly Jerry Terrifying worship video last night while boozed up, figured I'd share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO3cM7x8_ug

Re: Sega Game Tester Training Video 1996

https://www.youtube.com/user/mondocoolmediacx?&ab_channel=MondoCoolMediaCX

The channel is MondoCoolMediaCX

Well what I mean is.  I have a million finished segments and some interviews and some what not.  Getting an entire season done before releasing shit is just not practical as a one man operation.  My woman had medical issues that set me back 3 months.  So now my interviews are older than I thought they'd be upon release.  So yeah just as I complete a segment release it as a stand alone on JerryTerrifying for all the people that have been there for the past 10 years.  Then release MCTV on both JerryTerrifying and MondoCoolMediaCX when it's finished but the only people really seeing the MCMCX channel will be faggotrons that have only found out about the show through my local means of advertising, interviews with stores, and local connections made in the Dayton area.