Sega Genesis Model 4?

Death Adder
It comes with several Genesis games pre-loaded and also allows some Genesis carts???

Looks kind of small next to Gamester's giant gorilla feet, but still pretty god damn note worthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO7qMoppfas

Re: Sega Genesis Model 4?

Shit that controller looks tiny in those giant meat hooks.

Re: Sega Genesis Model 4?

78strider
I almost got one, but i got a Atari flashback instead. I also have a Wii Knock off thats made by the same company that plays genesis games. those controllers work on it. I need to get those because I hate using these fake Wiimotes

Re: Sega Genesis Model 4?

Looking through the old forums, and watched that video again. Seriously though, can Gamester81 even use a fork, I know there is no way he could fish a pickle out of a jar. JESUS CHRIST THOSE MITS!