September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

Balzak802
It's almost about that time. The time of it being a month since the last Mondo Cool Cast which will be this Sunday. Wondering if maybe there will be a live show this weekend to test out that new PC's podcasting power?

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

Yeah that sounds like a good idea.  I guess I can schedule a show for this Sunday.

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

Balzak802
Yeah, Sunday is good for me too since it is Labor Day Weekend.

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

8pm Eastern time is when I'm going to go live.  Or at least attempt to.

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

Oh and MCTV and a possible MCM rebirth are going to be discussed quite a bit in the next episode.

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

Balzak802
Got it. I am definitely going to try and make it. 85% possible that I will be there

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

God damn it.  One of my LCD monitors just died on me.  What the actual fuck.  Now I need to root around and dig up one of my old CRT minitors which takes up like all my desk space.  Fucking lame.

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

Death Adder
Alright bro, so just a heads up that your Mystery Box should be arriving in the mail next week! So fire up that video camera and get ready to fill up your fucking VAG!

*Mystery Box*

- 1 thing that you will most def enjoy.

- 1 thing that you will need your box cutter to cut through the 80 layers of protective packaging (but don't worry you won't fuck up the actual item).

- 1 thing that you probably already have, but figured you are a resourceful mother fucker and will find a good use for.

- 1 thing that is kind of crap, but interesting crap

....if I see anything else to toss in to your Mystery Vag Box before I hit up the post office tomorrow, that will be in there as well....

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

Fucking dope brozilla.

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

Death Adder
It has been done. FUCKING WEDNESDAY. Get ready for your entire life to be changed bro.

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

I'm ready.

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

Death Adder
Hey bro bro, did your box full of my farts finally arrive?

Re: September 2013 Monthly Mondo Cool Cast?

I got it.  Filmed some shit.  Going to film some other shit.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.