Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Balzak802
Need I say more.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/updates
Just kicked in $180. Jerry, I expect you to at least put in the money for the base game.
I might even have to buy a PS4 now just to play it.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Balzak802
Was looking at all the Shenmue related videos these past two weeks because of the Shenmue 3 announcement. Anyways, I looked at the old announcement video Sega release back in October of 2009 when they teased Ryo was going to be in Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing. Link to said video down below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jILxmTzZd5Q

Anyways, after watching the video again after not having seen it since it was first posted, I looked at the comments. To my surprise, not only did I find comments I made about Shenmue 3 I posted 5 years ago but of one Jerry made.

So I guess we still had hope for Shenmue 3 way back when. As for Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, I bought the game Day 1 for PS3 when it came out. Was a pretty fun game for what it was and sunk hours into it. I highly doubt that purchase helped in any ways with the announcement we got two weeks ago though. Still glad though that we are getting the game we wanted. Just hope Sega would get on re-releasing Shenmue 1 & 2 for PC and current gen consoles.

Also, I upped my pledge now to $510 just because I need those capsule toys. Also as a time stamp, the Kickstarter is at $3,778,458 at 6/30/2015 at 11:21 PM PST. Only 16 days left so I hope it will at least reach the 5 mill mark before it ends.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Balzak802
Well, the final total ended with $6,333,295. At the last 10 minutes, I upped my pledge to $2,500 for the crystal figure. So now the waiting game begins.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

I was pretty shocked to see this announced.  I'm so glad I spent all day watching E3 shit even though my apathy was maximum.  I was blown the fuck away.  Just got a ps4... can't wait to play some Shenmue 3 on it.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Balzak802
Oh damn, you got a PS4?! Is it going to be featured in the next VAG? Also, I will end up getting a PS4 eventually too just for this game as well.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

There's a bit of lag between when I get the game and when VAG comes out. So that episode will be out in like 2 or 3 weeks.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Death Adder
Damn, even Jerry has made the leap to current-gen, time for me to stop being a poor piece of shit and get a PS4! I can only assume you are on your way to platinuming Metal Gear Solid V.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

I've been very slowly playing it and dodging spoilers.  It being the last real Metal Gear is a sad event.  so I want it to last.

Re: Shenmue 3!!!!!!

Kazlab208
Additional funding has been announced.

http://shenmue.link/order/

Talked about it with further detail in my Tokyo Game Show 2015 post.