Souls?

Death Adder
Been looking to get some new games here in a bit, what have yall been playing? Any of you ever played a Demon/Dark/Bloodsomething SOULS games before? Thought I might dive in to one for something new and for a bit of a challenge.

Re: Souls?

Only played a bit of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls.  Pretty good.  I want to beat Demon's Souls eventually.  I've been hard into Dragon Quest at the moment.

Re: Souls?

Death Adder
I've been enjoying Dark Souls II, as long as you do some level grinding and have some patience it's not too punishing. I recently got XBL Gold for the free games and that's been a distraction with sticking with it though. Never played a Dragon's Quest before, I hear they are good though.

Oh, the FINAL Jerry Terrifying VS P.D. is coming soon, it will probably be my last create internet bros in video game form. So keep an eye out.

Re: Souls?

Dragon Quest is pretty rad.  If you were to try it I'd say try Dragon Quest 8 on the ps2 or DQ9 on the DS if you have either system.  They're very traditional and light hearted.  Good shit man.  I'm playing through them in order.  If you like the newer ones then you can check out some of the older ones remakes.

Re: Souls?

Holy shit dude.  https://youtu.be/VhoBwhUO7EU

Watch how pumped this kid gets over Dragon Quest.

Re: Souls?

https://youtu.be/tHh5iNuLjLY
God damn check this dude out.  That is some fucking heart felt shit right there.  This dude fucking got AMPED for Dragon Quest.

Re: Souls?

Holy shit man I think I get the genius of this youtube artist.  He's trying to be a bad Canadian copy of AVGN on purpose.  Like the theme song is rapping canadian cucks.  And listen to the jokes he delivers.  He may have been a genius way ahead of his time.

https://youtu.be/01cZyLqaBWA

Re: Souls?

Death Adder
Ah god damn it, they are all set to private or some shit! What's the dude's channel? I need to get on Skype again sometime soon so we can have a good shit talking session about other internet weirdos.

Re: Souls?

I dunno all the links worked for me.  I sent you all of them on Skype.  Maybe it has something to do with this jank forum?