THE TERROR DOME!

Death Adder
Alright, so I'm going to try and have a picture of my final product submitted by the end of the week, here is what I have so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9iZrsgWfY

Re: THE TERROR DOME!

Can't wait to see this final terror dome.

Re: THE TERROR DOME!

Death Adder
Still plan on doing up a final picture of The Terror Dome and submitting it, just been busy and when I haven't been busy I'm just a lazy fuck in general. Until then here is another form of my Mondo Cool "art" for anybody who isn't subbed to me.

Mondo Cool Fatal 4-Way w/ The Gaming Beast, Critical Failure, Shintai, and Retro Kaiser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Aac5X21Ww

Jerry Terrifying vs The Unstoppable P.D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8nGj-VPSEM

Re: THE TERROR DOME!

Let's see this final terror dome.