Tablet Recommendation?

Kazlab208
Does anybody on here have a tablet? I got a Samsung Tab A 9.7 inch and immediately returned it. Reason was that the resolution was just an upscaled picture of what I get on my phone. So I am trying the S2 when it gets here. If that does not work for me, then I don’t know.

So does anybody have a tablet they could recommend?

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Death Adder
I still haven't had a reason to get a tablet yet, but I might over the summer when I am going on a big trip. I know you can get some ghetto as fuck ones for like 60 bucks all the way up to expensive as fuck iPads, my wife has a Kindle Fire (maybe like $120) and she loves it, does most of her Netflixing and some interneting on it, although in a year and half, she's gone through 3 different chargers for it. I still much prefer a good old fashion laptop.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Just research all the features you might want to use.  I got a nice tablet but it doesn't work with an OTG cable so I can't use it as an external monitor for my camera.  Kind of gay seeing as that was the biggest reason I bought a fucking tablet lol.  That said I do love it and it's handy as fuck.  I do a lot of internetting and youtubing on it and the occasional netflixing.  I can't really recommend one brand or model over another as I've only had the one.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Kazlab208
I can understand wanting to use a laptop. However, I can now never go back to a laptop anymore. I just decided to keep the S2 and it is definitely a laptop killer. Reading comics and ebook has never been better and I can never go back now. Also it is a better controller to stream videos to my TV than my phone ever was.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Kazlab208
Also don't go for the cheap tablets. They are either way too small or the resolution is garbage. The one I got was $389. That was on sale and was the cheapest good quality one I could get.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Death Adder
$400 bucks, that is baller as fuck Balzak! I've always found Samsung to make quality products.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Kazlab208
Yeah, it's pretty sweet. Especially in moments like this

Where watching videos and reading in the middle of the forest never felt so good.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Death Adder
The middle of no where with high speed internet is the dream man.

That picture kind of reminds me of something, you and Jerry might appreciate this, there was a couple of months in early 2012 when I was internet less, so I had downloaded the latest Mondo Cool Cast at the library and on the drive home I had the laptop opened up on the passenger seat blaring the latest Mondo Cool Cast. Smart phones are for fags, everyone should drive around with open laptops.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Kazlab208
Oh yeah. Before I had a smart phone in 2012, I used to do the same thing too. Playing the Paperboy theme through my laptop to my car speaker while driving was pretty sweet.

Re: Tablet Recommendation?

Absolute madman.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.