Terror Dome Art Project

DarthTallis' Terror Dome Submission.  I love all drawings of consoles and shit.  Like any true gamer I obviously own a ton of games but sit around being grumpy staring at my stack of possessions.  If only you knew how accurate this was.

This is Pedro's submission.  I like how he envisions it as a death sport arena complete with a shit load of Snipers nests.

Post your submissions in this thread!

Re: Terror Dome Art Project

Death Adder
Holy shit, there goes my chances of having the best artwork, Darth Tallis nailed it on the fucking head! Will have to pull out my poster board in the closet and dust it off, no more screwing around.

Re: Terror Dome Art Project

Jack
Literal Dome and mound of items, partially inspired by album Dopethrone, can't draw to gfood

Re: Terror Dome Art Project

Re: Terror Dome Art Project

Way sweet picture Jack.