The Lost Vikings...ish, type game.

Death Adder
Started playing some game called The Cave today, it plays similar to your waifu The Lost Vikings. I've only played the first level so far, but it was pretty fun, you might like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGWA11ZRl6M

Re: The Lost Vikings...ish, type game.

Kazlab208
Oh damn, you playing that? Is the writing and characters in The Cave good? The game was directed my Ron Gilbert who directed the Monkey Island games and the only good parts of those games were the dialog. Also it's a Double Fine game so there is probably some quality to the art style/story.

Re: The Lost Vikings...ish, type game.

Death Adder
I could never handle Monkey Island for more than a minute, but luckily the game play as well as the story is top tier, already played through it twice, need one more play through to get all of the character endings.

10/10

Re: The Lost Vikings...ish, type game.

Looks neat may have to try it.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.