The big move

Got my wall built.  Now I just need to buy a desk and a few other things then I'll start moving things over.  not sure what I'll call the new zone.  Probably shouldn't be dank pit of despair or Terror Dome.

Re: The big move

Kazlab208
Can't wait to see how it looks. However, you have to record one more podcast in the old terror dome just for old times sake.

Also, how much bigger is this new dank pit compared to the current one?

Re: The big move

Death Adder
I let out an audible "awww" when you said it will no longer be called the Terror Dome. But I understand, and every base needs a name. Hope they'll be rottweilers and booby traps surrounding this new base. I always assumed the Terror Dome had very high levels of security.

Re: The big move

A Mondo Cool Cast has been recorded.  Just need to sit down and edit it together.  Having truck troubles at the moment so might not be here near the PC for some days.  Been riding my bike to work a lot lately I just hope it's not so rainy this week so I can ride nice and dry.  Who knows might keep calling it the terror dome.  I'm not coming up with anything creative.

Re: The big move

Oh an balzak you can see the new space on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/jerryterrifying/

Get an instagram I post there more often.

It's bigger than this room and it won't have a bed in it so there's that.  But now that we're having a baby it also became my woman's work at home office so there will be two desks in there.

Re: The big move

Kazlab208
Oh man, can't wait for the episode to come out. Glad I was able to send an audio comment for the last podcast recorded in the old terror dome.

And yeah I just saw that post on instagram. Nice Dragon Quest setup in there. Makes that room sound like it's a dungeon in the game. Can't wait to see what the finished space looks like.

Re: The big move

Death Adder
Here is a masterpiece of a skit by Mega 64 about a Wii U Classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QXj58gYj2Q

Also Bayonetta is "free" next month with Games with Gold, the month my subscription expires, might have to renew and finally play that shit. I've noticed a lot of times when a game is "free" that a another installment in the series isn't far off.

I stalked your Instagram, the room looks nice, hardwood floors and everything, I fucking hate carpeted floors since there is no way to really clean them. I might make a personal Instagram for sandwich pick ups. Maybe I'll make a Death Adder twitter, where I can talk with you guys and go full retard.

Re: The big move

Death Adder
As a honky retard I survived my trip to Japan, I'll try to have a podcast with the fullest of immersion about my adventures up soon, it wore my cracker ass out. Saw some Dragon Quest shit Jerry. Went in to that Gamers store you mentioned Balzak, good times. Balzak I've been meaning to mention this for the past 100 podcasts, YOU need to make your own podcast, everyone likes you and is curious about the man behind The Balzak, have that no good Jerry Terrifying promote it on the MCC and BOOM one million subs.

Re: The big move

Death Adder
Did the pictures really upload upside down? lol there is no god.

Re: The big move

Kazlab208
oh damn. can't wait to hear the next episode. especially about your time in gamers.

sadly no chance of me starting a podcast anytime soon. mostly like being a listener more than a creator. thanks for the idea though.

Re: The big move

Death Adder
Bayonetta is sitting on my xbox hard drive, going to fire it up tonight.

Still just sitting here hold my dick waiting for the latest MCC.