Triggered

Death Adder
I listened to current Enemy Podcast, I was picturing how hard JT was triggered when that broad said she ordered The Lost Vikings and had no idea what it was. Has that girl even gotten her period yet? Also, the guy on the show sounds like he probably can't live near schools.

10/10

Re: Triggered

Kazlab208
Are you saying that you did not also listen to the comeback episode of Secret Enemy Podcast that started July 2010? I'll give you a hint on who they are. They are a podcast that cover video games of All Generations.

They just came back last week. Will probably listen to it to help me go to sleep tonight.

Re: Triggered

Death Adder
About every 6 months I remember that AGG exists and listen to an episode or 2, I am secretly their biggest fan. PD isn't as big in to video games anymore, as his $200,000 of student debt for his useless art degree has caught up to him lol. G81 reads from his book of Best of Dad Jokes 1997, and JH makes my skin crawl for every second of every episode. I have no idea who that other guy is. As big of a piece of human waste as HCG is, he was the only one who ever brought an ounce of personality to that lame podcast.

But New Secret Enemy Podcast was pretty boring, I just listed to that one episode, it's hard for me to listen to girls talk about video games, maybe that makes me a male chauvinist pig, I dunno?

Man, I am full of hate..............I need help.

Re: Triggered

Kazlab208
Your absolutely right. I tried listing to the episode last night and could only handle 40 minutes of it. After that I shut it off from complete boredom with about 2 hours left of it. I cannot believe after 199 episodes, they are still the same bland podcast. People still do enjoy them so I guess that is something.

Re: Triggered

Death Adder
I dunno, I think out little community here is just better at seeing through the bullshit. It's like people gush over The Game Chasers, I can't even look at Billy's face for more than half a second before I punch a hole through the wall let alone watch an episode. People are dumb.

Balzak, if you are in the market for a new podcast to listen to, there is one called The D and R show (https://thedandrshow.buzzsprout.com/) that I found a couple months ago, that I find highly entertaining, it's not about video games, it's just them reading weird news stories and bullshitting mostly, but it's 10/10.

Balzak are you still going with the PS4K/PS4.5 at the end of the year?

Re: Triggered

I wasn't super annoyed by that chick talking about The Lost Vikings.  Hope she plays it and enjoys a game instead of just filing it away on her shelf.  Yeah the male host is super autistic.  And Billy from the Game Chasers has the most punchable personality on all of youtube.

Re: Triggered

Kazlab208
Listened to about 10 minutes of The D and R and it was not for me. I just like listen to podcasts that actually have a theme around it whether it is for discussing films or video games. Thanks for trying though. I really need to find more podcasts to listen to besides MCC and TCR.

As for the PS4K, you definitely know it. I hope they announce it at E3 though and comes out at least that same month. I am hopefully going to get one in October or November. So until the new PS4 comes out, I will not be entering the 8th generation.

Re: Triggered

Death Adder
That's cool, it's hard to find a podcast that you can really sink your teeth in to. I've got a bunch of wrestling ones that I only listen to depending on the guest and I believe Jerry and CF are the only video game ones I listen to on a regular basis. It's too bad that OKS just completely gave up, I really enjoyed their dynamic. I was in the market for a good "conspiracy theory" or "paranormal" type podcast, but the few I listened to all sucked. If you guys know of a good one, I'd love to hear it.

E3 should be interesting, I'm curious to know the details on the Nintendo NX, there is like 1% of me that thinks Nintendo is really going to knock it out of the park. Also very curious to see how this whole PS4K gimmick unfolds. And since I told myself I am committed to the XBONER for at least the next 3 years, I hope they announce some good games to play along side my various Dew and Dorito flavors.

And all kidding aside, in my short time with The BONE, it's feels pretty much on par with the PS4. Just in case you decide to go with the bad guys.

Re: Triggered

http://jimharold.com/ Has some ok paranormal podcasts.  Nothing amazing and I only check them out like every year or two. Campfire is ok he has on guests to tell their TOTALLY REAL FOR SERIOUS GUYS ghost stories.

Re: Triggered

Sorry DeathAdder I forgot to add to my notes the shirt size.  I'm going to try to get on that project this weekend.

Re: Triggered

Death Adder
Thanks I'll add that link to my favorites, I totes believe the truth is out there.

My shirt size is a Men's Large, because I am a large man. Also, there is a possibility of me moving in the near future, but I'll get on the horn and let you know if that happens before you send out the shirt. If I were to miss out on getting my most ever prized possession, I'd go mental.