Upcoming 2016 Games

Kazlab208
It's that time of year when the good games come out. Anybody picking up anything new?

I am getting my PS4 Pro in a week so I will actually be able to buy a few new games coming out in the coming weeks. My two main ones are Final Fantasy 15 and The Last Gurdian. I just have to see how these games turned out after their 10 year development cycles.

I am eying Pokémon Sun and Moon but sadly I don't have a 3DS. I might pick up a Nintendo Switch if 3DS games are compatible with it. Just want to play Pokémon on a console with a TV instead of a handheld.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Death Adder
Nah, not really, I've been in a funk lately where I play a game for 2 hours and lose interest and move on to another game and do the same thing. But I'm trying to channel all of my energy in to Dark Souls II which I originally started in like August and really enjoy. Something about having to pay attention in the game really makes my autism purr. Might just play that through the holiday season.

I think Nintendo is def melting their handheld division and home console division in to one, I bet the new Pokemon will be on their latest contraption.

And even though it's not typically my speed, Battlefield 1 looks pretty sweet, I mean it's World War 1.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Kazlab208
I feel you. I was also in that funk for a few years. However, me getting a new console next week will probably help fix that. So getting some new game releases is necessary for me since I need to get the most out of this console.

Yeah, I hope they release a Pokemon Sun and Moon upgrade for the Switch. Looking at it further, Nintendo stated officially that it would not be backward compatible with the 3DS library. So I guess I will have to wait for Nintendo to release Pokemon Earth on the Switch in 3 years in order to have a Pokemon game on a console.

Also Battlefield 1? Come on Deathadder, there were no black or women soilders in World War 1. In all honesty, it does look pretty sweet and a way better choice then the latest Call of Duty. Just not paying $60 for an FPS since I know it will be $20 before I know it.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Death Adder
I'm sure they use to load up the cannons with blacks and women to fire at the enemies, America use to be such a great country. jkjkjk

Oh I forgot to mention, the Nathan Drake Collection might be a good holiday pick up, you can breeze through the collection in about 30 hours or less and it would prepare you for Uncharted 4. Those games are pretty fun in a dumb sort of way.

There is rumor of me actually getting a faster internet (you know, what I've bitched about for forever) so I should probably start looking at multiplayer games. It has been awhile since a 14 year old called me a faggot.

Any chance of a PS4 Neo unboxing? It would be cool, but I also kind of enjoy the mythical legend of the unseen Balzak.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Kazlab208
Sadly I have no plans for an unboxing video. However, I plan on updating the game setup forum post with a picture of how I set it up. Also, I plan to pick up that Uncharted Collection right after I get my PS4 Pro. Mostly because it is dirt cheap now and that I always wanted to play through those games.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

I don't know what's coming out this year that's worth picking up?

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Death Adder
So I put a bunch of Game Boy roms on my phone, and that led to me playing Pokemon Red on my laptop, in an final ditch effort for me to get in to Pokemon. So far it's been a nice chill way to relax before bed. Figured I'd share with 2 dudes who enjoy some Pokemens. (I had Red back in like 98' and played it for like 7 hours)

Also, yes this forum is only 3 dudes, but it will always be the most elite forum on all the internet!

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

I feel the same way bro.  Yall need to post here every day.  I get sad looking at this shit every day.  Pokemon is pretty dope.  At least the first few.  Red, blue, yellow and Gold and Silver are great games.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Death Adder
Any chance of you getting a Pokemon Sun/Moon or are you donezo with the series? Just because the 2DS is practically a free console, I entertained the idea of getting a 2DS and maybe a Pokemon, but I highly highly doubt I'm going to go through with that.

I am almost considering putting XMAS cash towards more grown up things instead of video games this year. Alright I might have to get Dark Souls 3 while my Dark Souls boner is mighty. You are right about what you said on the podcast, the games aren't that hard, but once in awhile you def run in to a boss that shuts your shit down.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Death Adder
Also, while I'm here WTF is with all of this Goku Black I keep seeing on the internet from certain YouTube legends like Metro Sonic and various other sources. I need to figure out how to view this shit, it's been about 15 years since I probably came over some Dragon Balls.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Here's a link to Dragon Ball Super on a streaming site Mecha Mentioned in the podcast.
http://anilinkz.io/search?q=dragon+ball+super

I need to watch all of it basically.  I've seen about 10 episodes total.  Like the first 6 and the last 4.  I'd also recommend watching the movies Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F.  Goku Black is the current big bad guy.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

And as for the pokemons.  Probably not.  I really only liked the Gameboy and Gameboy Color pokemons and their remakes.

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Death Adder
Just watched episode 1 from Dragon Ball Super, this could be the start of something beautiful.

Also, Balzak if your out there boy, let's see that Super PS4 glow!

Re: Upcoming 2016 Games

Also check out the movies that the first two arcs of Super are based on.  They may be on youtube still.  I just watched Resurrection of F not too long ago.
And by awesome I mean totally sweet.