Whatsup Peeps!

Darabka
You know me hehe. Jerry is this a different Forum then your older one? Also Ill be posting here since I know what an inactive Forum looks like (look at the GB one, lol ;) ). Anyway Ive been watching some MG Rising vids and the Game looks cool. Got me thinking that we should do a Cyberpunk RPG game with Cyborg enhancments and shit. I still got your Cyborg character for Rifts which I named "Moon-Gore" so that would be a good place to try some Cyborg mechanics. Rifts has some nice enhancments for Cyborgs.

Thinking of doing like an RP where you guys would be a secret Palamilitary combat unit like man in black, but with cybernetics and shit. Gotta think about that.
For the Deathmug of DOOM!!!

Re: Whatsup Peeps!

Death Adder
GAMEING BEAST IN DA HOOOOOOOOOOUZE!

Re: Whatsup Peeps!

Darabka
In tha HOOOOOUZEEE indeed!!! Whatup Deathadder?
For the Deathmug of DOOM!!!

Re: Whatsup Peeps!

Death Adder
Ah, not too much man. Been playing a little Twilight Princess on the Wii, it has its moments and also picked up The Dark Knight Strikes Again, but haven't cracked it open yet some how. Sup wit u?
You never go ass to mouth.