Wii U

Wii Us have vanished and are increasing in price on ebay!  Many people theorize that unsold Wii U's are being sold on Nintendo.com as the refurbed Wii Us.  I just bought one and am waiting on it to arrive so I'll report on its quality.  Figured I'd get the Wii U before they get even more costly.  Also picked up Breath of the Wild for the Wii U and some other games.  Lets talk about the Wii U.

Re: Wii U

Kazlab208
I sadly went in the opposite direction. Didn't pick up a Wii U but got a Switch instead. Have Breath of the Wild for it and am probably gonna get Mario Kart next month.

Still not picking one up even though I know this will be the cheapest new Wii U's will ever be. Gonna just stick with my PS4 Pro and my newly obtained Switch.

Re: Wii U

deathadder
I am typing this on mobile like a gay guy since that virus thing on the mcc site spooked me. You'll need to discuss this Wii u topic on a new podcast. I'd write in to that shit. I'd  like a switch or Wii u, but don't see it ever happening tbh

Re: Wii U

Yeah I've got a little list of notes for a new MCC.  Maybe I'll record a solo one right after I eat this sandwich.

Re: Wii U

I'm really wanting to buy a pro controller for that Wii u.

Re: Wii U

Death Adder
Every time I go to Target I look at the video games, every time there are only 4 Switch games and 0 consoles. I think Nintendo's 100 year Japanese business method of with holding shit from the consumer to drive up interest is working on my simple American brain. As I sort of want one.

I think getting the Pro Controller is a must for sure.

How are you liking your Wii U? One of the things I like about the Wii U is that when it was along side the PS3 and 360 is it had games like Assassin's Creed, Watch Dogs, and Call of Duty, so there was a chunk of third party games.

And Balzak, what's the deal with you and your Switch brother? You went radio silent for a minute.

Re: Wii U

It is pretty cool.  I definitely feel that getting a Wii U and the new Zelda was the best move.  Bigger library and all that.  I want a Switch but I will wait for the first revision.  Since it's basically a handheld it might get that Nintendo treatment of a new version every 6 months.

Re: Wii U

Kazlab208
I'll try to make and send an audio comment to both of your podcasts regarding what I think of the Switch. That way, both of you guys can have something to talk about when you make your next episodes.

Re: Wii U

Death Adder
Shenmue delayed until 2018...........hang in there Balzak....